JLL and their Australian related bodies corporate (we, our, us) recognise the importance of transparency. This document is our Australian Terms and Conditions policy and it tells you the how our Australian entities define competition criteria.
In line with the Community Gaming Act 2018 and the Community Gaming Regulation 2020 started on 1 July 2020, we outline the “rules” of this competition as follows. When you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree with them.
– The competition commencement date and conclusion date (“Promotional Period”) is as outlined in the competition article. The winner will be announced on the date started in the competition article.
– The competition is open to Sydney Residents only (unless specified otherwise), over the age of 18, with the exception of Directors, Officers, Management and Employees and the immediate family of Directors, Officers, Management and Employees of the promoter or of the agencies or companies or participating stores associated with this promotion.
– Entrants may enter this competition at https://thewintergarden.com.au/
– Winners will be selected at random, and prizes will be distributed in person or delivered.
– By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in any such promotional activity and material as Wintergarden Sydney may require.
– No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
– If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
– Each Promotion will have clear guidelines and or instructions on how to compete or register to win.
– Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
– Distribution and or collection of prizes will be coordinated by The Wintergarden Management Team.
– Wintergarden reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Wintergarden Management may also create rules which will apply to a specific Promotion only. If we do this, then we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
– This competition is brought to you by The Trust Company (Australia) Limited ACN 000 000 993 and Lendlease Real Estate Investments Limited ACN 063 427 896 of JLL Management Office, 1 O’Connell St Sydney NSW 2000. Phone: 02 8274 9815.